Vitamin K2 Drops
Support stable and healthy bones and a healthy cardiovascular system while reducing the risk of osteoporosis, diabetes and arteriosclerosis – all with the help of K2VITAL®, the highest quality vitamin K2 source you will find on the market.
- Is essential for maintaining resistant and stable bones
- Powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- Can reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases
- Significant reduction of the risk of bone fractures
- Can reduce your osteoporosis risk and prevent or reduce bone loss
- Can lower blood lipid levels
- Can reduce your diabetes risk
- Can prevent a vitamin K2 deficiency with all its negative effects on health and wellbeing
- Liquid dosage form as for an individually adjustable dosage
- With K2Vital® from Kappa Bioscience
What are the benefits of vitamin K2 drops?
- Can maintain stable and resistant bones: Although vitamin D is usually considered to be the most important vitamin for bone health, it can not work without vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 is needed to activate osteocalcin and GLA matrix proteins that are responsible for the incorporation of calcium into your bones (12, 13). Vitamin K2 can increase bone density and promote a collagen build-up inside your bones, making them not only more stable, but also more resilient. Vitamin K2 has been shown to reduce the risk of bone fractures by 60-80% (14).
- Can reduce your osteoporosis risk: Osteoporosis refers to an age related bone loss starting at the age of thirty. This bone loss can lead to fragile and instable bones that break more easily. A vitamin K2 deficiency can promote and accelerate this bone loss, while a sufficient intake of vitamin K2 will not only prevents the development and progression of osteoporosis, but may even stimulate bone formation in osteoporotic patients (2, 3).
- Can reduce the risk of developing atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases: Arteriosclerosis is the result of an elevated blood pressure leading to small damages of in the inner walls of the blood vessels. Theses damages will be are repaired by your body using cholesterol, which binds calcium. This stored calcium will stiffen the veins - a process that is also known as calcification of the veins. Vitamin K2 is able to prevent or reduce such calcification of the veins as it removes excess calcium from the blood (4, 10). According to a large-scale study Vitamin K2 is able to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by about 50% (5). But that's not all. Studies have even shown vitamin K2 to be able to reduce pre-existing vein calcifications by as much as 50% (6). This is consistent with observations from clinical studies showing that vitamin K2 can significantly improve the elasticity of blood vessels in patients with stiffened veins (7).
- Can reduce your diabetes risk: Scientific studies have shown that vitamin K2 can help reduce the risk of developing diabetes. With every 10μg increase in vitamin K2 per day a reduction of the diabetes risk by 10% was observed (1).
- Can improvement your blood lipid levels: Scientific studies observed an improvement of blood lipid levels due to a vitamin K2 supplementation.
- Can reduce inflammation: Studies have shown that vitamin K2 can reduce the blood levels of C-reactive proteins that are a marker of inflammation (1).
Nur registrierte Benutzer können bewerten.
Take 10 drops daily undiluted.
Shake well before use!
A Supplementation with vitamin K2 should be discussed in advance with a doctor if you take blood thinning medication. Vitamin K2 supports a healthy blood clotting and could therefore influence the effects of these drugs.
The stated daily intake must not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. The product should be stored in a vertical, cool, dry and dark place