Vitamin K2 is an essential fat-soluble vitamin that belongs to the group of K vitamins and is needed for a variety of vital functions of your body
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Vitamin K2 is an essential fat-soluble vitamin that belongs to the group of K vitamins and is needed for a variety of vital functions of your body. Since your body can not produce vitamin K2 on its own, you have to supply this important vitamin either by food or in form of a high-quality vitamin K2 supplement such as B.A.M. Vitamin K2.
The key functions of vitamin K2 include the regulation of blood coagulation and the maintenance and regulation of a healthy calcium metabolism. The latter will help you to build and maintain stable and resilient bones and can protect you from a loss of bone mass and osteoporosis.
In addition, vitamin K2 may counteract the development of vascular calcification that is known as arteriosclerosis, can keep your blood vessels elastic, and may significantly reduce the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases. Other interesting health benefits of vitamin K2 include a significantly reduced risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
Recommendation for an optimum absorption and maximum benefits: Since vitamin K2 is a fat-soluble vitamin, your body will need some dietary fat for a maximum absorption. Therefore it is recommended to consume vitamin K2 supplements with a meal that contains some dietary fat.
Warning: If you are using blood-thinning medications, it is recommended to talk to your doctor about supplementing vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 will support a healthy blood coagulation and it may be necessary to adjust your medication.
1. Plaza SM, Lamson DW, Vitamin K2 in bone metabolism and osteoporosis. Altern Med Rev. 2005 Mar;10(1):24-35.
2. Prabhoo R, Prabhoo TR., Vitamin K2: a novel therapy for osteoporosis. J Indian Med Assoc. 2010 Apr;108(4):253-4, 256-8.
3. Beulens JW, Bots ML, Atsma F, Bartelink ML, Prokop M, Geleijnse JM, Witteman JC, Grobbee DE, van der Schouw YT., High dietary menaquinone intake is associated with reduced coronary calcification. Atherosclerosis. 2009 Apr;203(2):489-93. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2008.07.010. Epub 2008 Jul 19.
4. Knapen MH, Braam LA, Drummen NE, Bekers O, Hoeks AP, Vermeer C. Menaquinone-7 supplementation improves arterial stiffness in healthy postmenopausal women. A double-blind randomised clinical trial. Thromb Haemost. 2015 May;113(5):1135-44. doi: 10.1160/TH14-08-0675. Epub 2015 Feb 19.
5. Schurgers LJ, Spronk HM, Soute BA, Schiffers PM, DeMey JG, Vermeer C., Blood. 2007 Apr 1;109(7):2823-31.
6. Geleijnse JM, Vermeer C, Grobbee DE, Schurgers LJ, Knapen MH, van der Meer IM, Hofman A, Witteman JC., Dietary intake of menaquinone is associated with a reduced risk of coronary heart disease: the Rotterdam Study. J Nutr. 2004 Nov;134(11):3100-5.
7. Joline WJ Beulens, Daphne L van der A, Diederick E. Grobbee, Ivonne Sluijs, Annemieke MW Spijkermanand Yvonne T van der Schouw, Dietary phylloquinone and menaquinones intake and risk of type 2 diabetes, Diabetes Care 2010 Apr; https://doi.org/10.2337/dc09-2302
8. Yokoyama T, Miyazawa K, Naito M, Toyotake J, Tauchi T, Itoh M, Yuo A, Hayashi Y, Georgescu MM, Kondo Y, Kondo S, Ohyashiki K. Vitamin K2 induces autophagy and apoptosis simultaneously in leukemia cells. Autophagy. 2008 Jul;4(5):629-40. Epub 2008 Mar 20.
9. Habu D, Shiomi S, Tamori A, Takeda T, Tanaka T, Kubo S, Nishiguchi S., Role of vitamin K2 in the development of hepatocellular carcinoma in women with viral cirrhosis of the liver. JAMA. 2004 Jul 21;292(3):358-61.
10. Katharina Nimptsch Sabine Rohrmann Jakob Linseisen, Dietary intake of vitamin K and risk of prostate cancer in the Heidelberg cohort of the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC-Heidelberg) The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 87, Issue 4, 1 April 2008, Pages 985–992,
Take one (1) tablet daily with lots of water.
250 mg turmeric extract standardized to 95% curcumin per serving, giving you 237.5 mg of curcumin
Profit of the power of our highly concentrated EAA Blend to provide your muscles before, during, and after your workouts
Use the best-studied muscle-building agent, whose superior performance-enhancing and muscle-building effects have been unequivocally proven by more than 1,000 scientific studies, in its most effective and purest form!
Essential omega-3 essential fatty acids in their most effective form in the highest concentration available on the market
TEXAS GLOVES (BLACK/WHITE)
Gods Rage Viking Mode On Wave Shaker 600ml
Maximum dosage for an optimal effect - half a tablet per day is all you need