Unlike most other vitamin D products available on the market that have to be taken on a daily basis, our depot form provides you with a full weeks supply of vitamin D3 in just ONE capsule
: 90 tablets
Warning: Last items in stock!
Vitamin D is an essential fat-soluble vitamin your body needs for many vital processes. Vitamin D's most important functions include building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D promotes the incorporation of calcium and phosphate into your bones and is needed to transform bone stem cells into mature bone cells, while inhibiting the formation of endogenous substances that promote a loss of bone mass.
In addition, vitamin D is needed to maintain a healthy and optimum muscle function and also promotes an optimum muscle coordination. In addition to this, vitamin D is needed for a healthy and maximum natural testosterone production that will not only promote libido and well-being, but also gains of new muscle mass.
Other important functions of vitamin D include an optimum immune function and a healthy and optimum brain function and it also plays an important role when it comes to a healthy insulin production and a healthy blood pressure regulation.
In addition to this, there is evidence that vitamin D3 may significantly reduce your risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, your heart attack risk, and your risk of developing osteoporosis. And last, but not least vitamin D3 may relieve fatigue, exhaustion and depression.
Unlike most other vitamin D products available on the market that have to be taken on a daily basis, our depot form provides you with a full weeks supply of vitamin D3 in just ONE capsule. Apart from making a vitamin D3 supplementation much cheaper, this is also a much more convenient option. And since vitamin D must be consumed with sufficient dietary fat for a maximum absorption and bioavailability, you can take your weekly dose of Vitamin D3 with your highest-fat meal of the week. And with Vitamin D3 instead of cheaper Vitamin D2, we use the type of vitamin D that can be absorbed and utilized best your body.
1. Wehr E, Pilz S, Boehm BO, März W, Obermayer-Pietsch B. Association of vitamin D status with serum androgen levels in men. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2010 Aug;73(2):243-8. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03777.x. Epub 2009 Dec 29.
2. Pilz S, Frisch S, Koertke H, Kuhn J, Dreier J, Obermayer-Pietsch B, Wehr E, Zittermann A., Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Horm Metab Res. 2011 Mar;43(3):223-5. doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1269854. Epub 2010 Dec 10.
3. Gorham ED, Garland CF, Garland FC, Grant WB, Mohr SB, Lipkin M, Newmark HL, Giovannucci E, Wei M, Holick MF. Optimal vitamin D status for colorectal cancer prevention: a quantitative meta analysis. Am J Prev Med. 2007 Mar;32(3):210-6.
4. Wang L, Manson JE, Song Y, Sesso HD. Systematic review: Vitamin D and calcium supplementation in prevention of cardiovascular events. Ann Intern Med. 2010 Mar 2;152(5):315-23. doi: 10.7326/0003-4819-152-5-201003020-00010.
5. Dobnig H, Pilz S, Scharnagl H, Renner W, Seelhorst U, Wellnitz B, Kinkeldei J, Boehm BO, Weihrauch G, Maerz W. Independent association of low serum 25-hydroxyvitamin d and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin d levels with all-cause and cardiovascular mortality. Arch Intern Med. 2008 Jun 23;168(12):1340-9. doi: 10.1001/archinte.168.12.1340.
6. itham MD, Nadir MA, Struthers AD. Effect of vitamin D on blood pressure: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Hypertens. 2009 Oct;27(10):1948-54. doi: 10.1097/HJH.0b013e32832f075b.
7. Borissova AM1, Tankova T, Kirilov G, Dakovska L, Kovacheva R. The effect of vitamin D3 on insulin secretion and peripheral insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetic patients. Int J Clin Pract. 2003 May;57(4):258-61.
Take one (1) tablet every five (5) days with about 300ml fluids.
|By Marcel O on 08/6/2018||5|
|Title: Nehme ich täglich|
| Text: Vitamin D3 hochdosiert gehört bei mir jeden Tag als Supplement dazu! |
Zusammen mit dem K2 absolut wichtig für die eigene Gesundheit!