Maximum increase of your brutal strength that will turn every movement of your muscles into a true inferno of death and annihilation
Warning: Last items in stock!
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Since Valhallais a very special booster for a very special kind of all out battle, we've chosen a slightly different and more innovative approach compared to previous boosters. Ragnarok is not just another fight against inferior human opponents, but a battle against the superhuman, mighty giants of Nordic mythology. During such a fight, the insane frenzy of a Berserker may not help you - during this fight you have to be fully focused and you have to take the right decisions within fractions of a second.
"Valhalla will give you the kind of overwhelming superiority that will make you victorious during the last, all-important battle that will determine the fate of the world and the Nordic gods."
Viking, solve 15g (1 scoop) powder about 30-45 minutes prior to your workout in 200-300ml water and drink it!
1. EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies (NDA), Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to niacin and reduction of tiredness and fatigue (ID 47), contribution to normal energy-yielding metabolism (ID 51), contribution to normal psychological functions (ID 55), maintenance of normal blood flow (ID 211), and maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes (ID 4700) pursuant to Article 13 (1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006}, EFSA Journal, volume 8, Number 10, Pages 1757, 2010
2. Nasser Figueiredo V, Vendrame F, Colontoni BA, Quinaglia T, Roberto Matos-Souza J, Azevedo Moura F, Coelho OR, de Faria EC, Sposito AC., Short-term effects of extended-release niacin with and without the addition of laropiprant on endothelial function in individuals with low HDL-C: a randomized, controlled crossover trial. Clin Ther. 2014 Jun 1;36(6):961-6.
3. Chen HY et al. “Magnesium enhances exercise performance via increasing glucose availability in the blood, muscle, and brain during exercise.“, PLoS One. 2014 Jan 20;9(1):e85486
4. Dunnett M & Harris RC: Influence of oral beta-alanine and L-Histidine supplementation on the carnosine content of gluteus medius. Equine Vet J 30: 499 - 504, 1999.
5. Harris RC, Tallon MJ, Dunnett M, Hill C, Boobis L, Coakley J, Fallowfield J, Kim HJ, Wise JA. The absorption of β-Alanine into blood and its effect on muscle carnosine synthesis in human vastus lateralis. In Press. Amino Acids (2006).
6. Derave W, Ozdemir MS, Harris R, Pottier A, Reyngoudt H, Koppo K, Wise JA, Achten E. (August 9, 2007). "Beta-alanine supplementation augments muscle carnosine content and attenuates fatigue during repeated isokinetic contraction bouts in trained sprinters". J Appl Physiol 103 (5): 1736
7. Benjamin Kern, Tracey Robinson (July 31, 2009). "Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on performance and body composition in collegiate wrestlers and American football players". Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
8. C K Atal, R K Dubey and J Singh, Biochemical basis of enhanced drug bioavailability by piperine: evidence that piperine is a potent inhibitor of drug metabolism. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics January 1, 1985, 232 (1) 258-262;
9. Pérez-Guisado J, Jakeman PM. Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 May;24(5):1215-22.
10. Wilkerson JE, Batterton DL, Horvath SM. Exercise-induced changes in blood ammonia levels in humans. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1977 Dec 22;37(4):255-63.
11. Bendahan D, Mattei JP, Ghattas B, Confort-Gouny S, Le Guern ME, Cozzone PJ. Citrulline/malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle. Br J Sports Med. 2002 Aug;36(4):282-9.
12. Cormio L et al. ”Oral L-citrulline supplementation improves erection hardness in men with mild erectile dysfunction.“ Urology. 2011 Jan;77(1):119-22.
13. Morita, Masahiko et al. (2014): Oral supplementation with a combination of l-citrulline and l-arginine rapidly increases plasma l-arginine concentration and enhances NO bioavailability. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 454.1: 53-57.
14. Bailey SJ, Winyard PG, Vanhatalo A, Blackwell JR, DiMenna FJ, Wilkerson DP, Jones AM. Acute L-arginine supplementation reduces the O2 cost of moderate-intensity exercise and enhances high-intensity exercise tolerance. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2010 Nov;109(5):1394-403.
15. Monti LD, Setola E, Lucotti PC, Marrocco-Trischitta MM, Comola M, Galluccio E, Poggi A, Mammì S, Catapano AL, Comi G, Chiesa R, Bosi E, Piatti PM. Effect of a long-term oral l-arginine supplementation on glucose metabolism: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2012 Oct;14(10):893-900.
16. COLLIER, Scott R.; CASEY, Darren P.; KANALEY, Jill A. GH & IGF Research, 2005, 15. Jg., Nr. 2, S. 136-139.
17. Larsen FJ, et al. Dietary nitrate reduces maximal oxygen consumption while maintaining work performance in maximal exercise. Free Radic Biol Med. 2010 Jan 15;48(2):342-347
18. Bailey SJ, et al. Dietary nitrate supplementation enhances muscle contractile efficiency during knee-extensor exercise in humans. J Appl Physiol. 2010 Jul;109(1):135-148
19. ANTONIO, Jose; GONYEA, William J. Progressive stretch overload of skeletal muscle results in hypertrophy before hyperplasia. Journal of applied physiology, 1993, 75. Jg., Nr. 3, S. 1263-1271.
20. T.Mezadri, D.Villaño, M.S. Fernández-Pachón, M.C. García-Parrilla, A.M. Troncoso, Antioxidant compounds and antioxidant activity in acerola (Malpighia emarginata DC.) fruits and derivatives, Journal of Food Composition and Analysis Volume 21, Issue 4, June 2008, Pages 282-290
21. Fernando Milanez Dias et al., Acerola (Malpighia emarginata DC.) juice intake protects against alterations to proteins involved in inflammatory and lipolysis pathways in the adipose tissue of obese mice fed a cafeteria diet, Lipids in health and disease, volume 13, number 1, pages 24, 2014
22. Jeong H, Lee JY, Jang EJ, Lee EH, Bae MA, Hong JH, Hwang ES., Hesperedin promotes MyoD-induced myogenic differentiation in vitro and in vivo. Br J Pharmacol. 2011 Jun;163(3):598-608.
23. Ephraim P.LanskyaRobert A.Newman, Punica granatum (pomegranate) and its potential for prevention and treatment of inflammation and cancer, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 109, Issue 2, 19 January 2007, Pages 177-206
24. Al-Dujaili, Emad and Smail, Nacer, Society for Endocrinology BES 2012, volume 28
25. Sreekumar Sreeja,Thankayyan R.Santhosh Kumar, Baddireddi S.Lakshmi, Sreeharshan Sreeja, Pomegranate extract demonstrate a selective estrogen receptor modulator profile in human tumor cell lines and in vivo models of estrogen deprivation, The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, Volume 23, Issue 7, July 2012, Pages 725-732
26. G.K.JayaprakashaTamilSelviK.K.Sakariah, Antibacterial and antioxidant activities of grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extracts, Food Research Internationa, Volume 36, Issue 2, 2003, Pages 117-122
27. Peter M. Clifton, Effect of Grape Seed Extract and Quercetin on Cardiovascular and Endothelial Parameters in High-Risk Subjects, Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, Volume 2004, Issue 5, Pages 272-278
28. Marja P. Kähkönen, Anu I. Hopia, Heikki J. Vuorela, Jussi-Pekka Rauha, Kalevi Pihlaja, Tytti S. Kujala, and, and Marina Heinonen, Antioxidant Activity of Plant Extracts Containing Phenolic Compounds, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 1999 47 (10), 3954-3962
29. Mohd Shara , Sidney J. Stohs, Efficacy and Safety of White Willow Bark (Salix alba) Extracts, Phytotherapy Research, Volume 29, Issue 8
30. Miki W. Biological functions and activities of animal carotenoids. Pure and Applied Chemistry. 1991;63(1):141-6.
31. Djordjevic B, Baralic I, Kotur-Stevuljevic J, Stefanovic A, Ivanisevic J, Radivojevic N, et al. Effect of astaxanthin supplementation on muscle damage and oxidative stress markers in elite young soccer players. The Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 2012 Aug;52(4):382-92.
32. Aoi W, Naito Y, Takanami Y, Ishii T, Kawai Y, Akagiri S, et al. Astaxanthin improves muscle lipid metabolism in exercise via inhibitory effect of oxidative CPT I modification. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 2008 Feb 22;366(4):892-7.
33. Curt L. Malmsten ÅL. Dietary Supplementation with Astaxanthin-Rich Algal Meal Improves Strength Endurance Carotenoid Science. 2008;13
34. Earnest CP, Lupo M, White KM, Church TS. Effect of astaxanthin on cycling time trial performance. International journal of sports medicine. 2011 Nov;32(11):882-8.
35. Jean Soon Park, Jong Hee Chyun, Yoo Kyung Kim, Larry L Line, Boon P Chew, Astaxanthin decreased oxidative stress and inflammation and enhanced immune response in humans, Nutrition & Metabolism20107:18
36. Fraga CG, Litterio MC, Prince PD, Calabró V, Piotrkowski B, Galleano M. Cocoa flavanols: effects on vascular nitric oxide and blood pressure. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2011 Jan;48(1):63-7. Epub 2010 Dec 28.
37. Nagy I, Floyd RA., Electron spin resonance spectroscopic demonstration of the hydroxyl free radical scavenger properties of dimethylaminoethanol in spin trapping experiments confirming the molecular basis for the biological effects of centrophenoxine. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 1984 Dec;3(4):297-310.
38. Yatabe Y et al. Effects of taurine administration on exercise.“ Adv Exp Med Biol. 2009; 643:245-52.
39. Carneiro EM et al. ”Taurine supplementation modulates glucose homeostasis and islet function.“ J Nutr Biochem. 2009 Jul;20(7):503-11. 40. Zhang M et al. ”Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men.“ Amino Acids. 2004 Mar;26(2):203-7.
41. Lieberman, HR, Corkin S, Spring BJ, Wurtman RJ, and Growden JH. The effects of dietary neurotransmitter precursors on human behavior. Am J Clin Nutr 42: 366-370, 1985.
42. Banderet, LE, and Lieberman HR. Treatment with tyrosine, a neurotransmitter precursor, reduces environmental stress in humans. Brain Res Bull 22: 759-762, 1989.
43. Spasov AA, Wikman GK, Mandrikov VB, Mironova IA, Neumoin VV, A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine. 2000 Apr;7(2):85-9.
44. De Bock K, Eijnde BO, Ramaekers M, Hespel P. Acute Rhodiola rosea intake can improve endurance exercise performance. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2004 Jun;14(3):298-307.
45. Abidov M, Crendal F, Grachev S, Seifulla R, Ziegenfuss T. Effect of extracts from Rhodiola rosea and Rhodiola crenulata (Crassulaceae) roots on ATP content in mitochondria of skeletal muscles. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2003 Dec;136(6):585-7.
46. Parisi A, Tranchita E, Duranti G, Ciminelli E, Quaranta F, Ceci R, Cerulli C, Borrione P, Sabatini S.Effects of chronic Rhodiola Rosea supplementation on sport performance and antioxidant capacity in trained male: preliminary results. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2010 Mar;50(1):57-63.
47. Jurcău, Ramona; Jurcău, Ioana; Bodescu, Cristian, Anxiety and salivary cortisol modulation in exercise induced stress, using a phytotherapic product containing Rhodiola Rosea. Palestrica of the Third Millennium Civilization & Sport . Jul-Sep2012, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p213-217.
48. Haskell CF et al. ”A double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-dose evaluation of the acute behavioural effects of guaraná in humans.“ J Psychopharmacol. 2007 Jan;21(1):65-70.
49. Pomportes et al. ”Cognitive Performance Enhancement Induced by Caffeine, Carbohydrate and Guarana Mouth Rinsing during Submaximal Exercise“ Nutrients. 2017 Jun; 9(6): 589.
50. Tarnopolsky MA. Effect of caffeine on the neuromuscular system--potential as an ergogenic aid. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2008 Dec;33(6):1284-9.
51. Green JM, Wickwire PJ, McLester JR, Gendle S, Hudson G, Pritchett RC, Laurent CM. Effects of caffeine on repetitions to failure and ratings of perceived exertion during resistance training. Int J Sports Physiol Perform. 2007 Sep;2(3):250-9.
52. Acheson KJ, Zahorska-Markiewicz B, Pittet P, Anantharaman K, Jéquier E. Caffeine and coffee: their influence on metabolic rate and substrate utilization in normal weight and obese individuals. Am J Clin Nutr. 1980 May;33(5):989-97.
NVE Black Burn The strongest fat burner in all of the United States!
GN 100% Dairy Whey The next generation whey protein by GN that will blow the competition away!
Der neue EU-Booster Shelter liefert für jeden Geschmack etwas. Hier wurde viel Wert darauf gelegt den perfekten Spagat zwischen Pump und Energie/Fokus zu schaffen
GN Laboratoris Zinc Citrate is a zinc form with a very high bioavailability
The essential vitamin for healthy bones and a healthy cardiovascular system that can protect against osteoporosis and arteriosclerosis and can reduce the risk of cancer and diabetes.
Blood Storm - Big zone
Narcotica Infection - the booster that will change this supplement category forever ...
Eine hochkonzentrierte und umfassende Mischung von Verdauungsenzymen, die eine gesunde Verdauung unterstützen und eine optimale Versorgung des Körpers mit wichtigen Makro und Mikronährstoffen sicherstellt.
The essential trace element with many health benefits that is particularly important for athletes, in its most bioavailable form!