Intra Workout Product of the Year 2013
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Enhance Recovery And Increase Strength, Endurance, And Energy!
Discover the "Holy Grail" of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement: maximizing lean gains and fat losswhile enhancing recovery and increasing strength, endurance, and energy. Purple Wraath was created to be the most complete EAA/BCAA product on the market; keeping your body in a constant anabolic state and keeping you training hard with its added super endurance complex.
- Fast absorption/fast acting
- EAA & BCAA
- Caffeine-free ergogenic formula
- Delicious tangy grape flavor
- Natural anabolic environment
- Increase athletic performance, endurance, focus, stamina, and muscle recovery
- Legal, safe, and effective for both men and women
- Stimulate metabolism to reduce body fat
- Explosive strength, power, and energy
- Increase or maintain muscle mass whether cutting or bulking
- Dextrose/maltodextrin free
- Sound too good to be true? Keep reading...
We all know that supplements are not a replacement for nutrition and training, but if you are looking for a supplement to enhance every part of your workout and take your gains to the next level... look no further than Controlled Labs Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs.
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath PurplEAA Complex is a very efficient formula based on the science of actual homo sapiens muscle protein and clinical studies on human amino acid assimilation. Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) are the "building blocks" of lean muscle mass, but the EAA's from whey protein can take hours to enter circulation. The solution is the Controlled Labs Purple Wraath fast-acting, free-form PurplEAA Complex:
While essential amino acids function cohesively as a group to aid in your training, additionally they each produce a significant benefit when it comes training:
- Primary anabolic trigger
- Enhance recovery
- Optimize hormone levels
- Glucose production
- Nitrogen balance
- Glucose production
- Nitrogen balance
- Calcium absorption
- Nutrient delivery
- Sexual function
- Nutrient uptake
- Immune system
- Enhance metabolism
It's important to understand that our EAA Complex includes all of the BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) that you have used in the past, including a precise ratio of leucine. Research shows that blood levels of these KEY amino acids are directly related to muscle protein synthesis, so we formulated a comprehensive and efficient matrix to enhance lean mass directly and indirectly, and under various conditions. Now, that ratio is important, but there are some other very exciting points about this formula. Unlike some of the amino acid supplements on the market, you aren't paying for cheap "filler" ingredients such as dextrose or maltodextrin when you purchase Controlled Labs Purple Wraath . Also, we chose not to include the amino acid glutamine since it is not an essential amino acid, and our bodies can synthesize it on its own in sufficient quantities. Because the studies that we based this formula off of do not use tryptophan and since it has the potential for "sedative" like side affects, we designed Controlled Labs Purple Wraath to be completely tryptophan-free.
By combining intense exercise or weightlifting with the fast absorbing PurplEAA Complex you can rush nutrients into the active cells of your working muscles, creating an anabolic environment optimal for recovery and lean mass.
What would an EAA product be without some amazing support ingredients? Good, but not great. To make this formula great we added the PurplEndurance Complex.
You can't create an optimal anabolic environment without intensity so Controlled Labs decided to take things to the extreme with Controlled Labs Purple Wraath by including the ultimate caffeine-free Ergogenic Complex:
So what does each of the ingredients in the PurplEndurance Complex do?
- Helps increase aerobic efficiency
- Helps enhance oxygen transport
- Helps to reduce lactic acid accumulation
- Reduces Lactic Acid and Ammonia
- Boosts energy production
- Has an oxygen sparing effect
- Boosts mitochondrial function
- Is a key osmotic/cellular hydration ingredient
- Enhances muscle fullness
- Acts as an energy enzyme protector
- Induces the conversion of homocysteine to methionine
- Elevates glutathione levels
- Promotes liver health
- Helps you maintain intracellular electrolytes
- Enhances metabolism
- Aids in nutrient absorption
- Enhances digestion/stomach function
- Produces a nootropic effect
- Helps elevate naturally occurring eNOS
As you can see, we have responded to customer demand and the result: Controlled Labs Purple Wraath ...the most advanced pre-workout product available!!
- Borsheim, E., Tipton, K., Wolf, S. & Wolfe, R. (2002) Essential amino acids and muscle protein recovery from resistance exercise American Journal of Physiology, 283(4), E648-E657.
- Brooks, G. (1987). Amino acid and protein metabolism during exercise and recovery Medicine and Science in sports and Exercise, 19(5), S150-S156.
- Rasmussen, B., Tipton, K., Miller, S., Wolf, S. & Wolfe, R. (2000) An oral essential amino acid-carbohydrate supplement enhances protein anabolism after resistance exercise Journal of Applied Physiology, 88, 386-392.
- Tipton, K., Rasmussen, B., Miller, S., Wolf, S., Owens-Stovall, S., Petrini, B. & Wolfe, R. (2001) Timing of amino acid-carbohydrate ingestion alters anabolic response of muscle to resistance exercise American Journal of Physiology, Endocrinology, and Metabolism, 281, E197-E206.
- Bohe J, Low A, Wolfe RR, Rennie MJ. (2003) Human muscle protein synthesis is modulated by extracellular, not intramuscular amino acid availability: a dose-response study. J Physiol552(Pt 1):315-24.
- Tipton, K., Borsheim, E., Wolf, S., Sanford, A. & Wolfe, R. (2003) Acute response of net muscle protein balance reflects 24-h balance after exercise and amino acid ingestion American Journal of Physiology, 284(1), E76-E79.
- MacLean, D. A., Graham, T. E. & Saltin, B. (1994) Branched-chain amino acids augment ammonia metabolism while attenuating protein breakdown during exercise. Am. J. Physiol. 267: E1010...E1022.
- Adibi, S., Gary, S., Menden, E. (1967) The kinetics of amino acid absorption and alteration of plasma composition of free amino acids after intestinal perfusion of amino acid mixtures American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 20, 24-33.
- Nosaka, K. (2003) Muscle soreness and amino acids. Training J. 289:24-28.
- Volpi E, Sheffield-Moore M, Rasmussen BB, and Wolfe RR. (2001) Basal muscle amino acid kinetics and protein synthesis in healthy young and older men JAMA 286: 1206...1212.
- Han LK, Gong XJ, Kawano S, Saito M, Kimura Y, Okuda H. Antiobesity actions of Zingiber officinale Roscoe Yakugaku Zasshi. 2005 Feb;125(2):213-7.
- Young, H. V., Luo, Y. L., Cheng, H. Y., Hsieh, W. C., Liao, J. C. and Peng, W. H. (2005). Analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities of -gingerol. J Ethnopharmacol 96 (1): 207-210.
- Dunnett M, Harris RC. Influence of oral beta-alanine and L-histidine supplementation on the carnosine content of the gluteus medius Equine Vet J Suppl. 1999 Jul;30:499-504.
- Maynard LM, Boissonneault GA, Chow CK, Bruckner GG. High levels of dietary carnosine are associated with increased concentrations of carnosine and histidine in rat soleus muscle J Nutr. 2001 Feb;131(2):287-90.
- Takashi Nagasawa, Tatsuji Yonekura, Naoyuki Nishizawa and David D. Kitts In vitro and in vivo inhibition of muscle lipid and protein oxidation by carnosine Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry 225: 29-34, 2001.
- Tallon MJ, Harris RC, Boobis LH, Fallowfield JL, Wise JA. The carnosine content of vastus lateralis is elevated in resistance-trained bodybuilders. J Strength Cond Res. 2005 Nov;19(4):725-729.
- Suzuki Y, Ito O, Mukai N, Takahashi H, Takamatsu K. High level of skeletal muscle carnosine contributes to the latter half of exercise performance during 30-s maximal cycle ergometer sprinting Jpn J Physiol. 2002 Apr;52(2):199-205.
- Balon TW and Nadler JL. Nitric oxide is present from incubated skeletal muscle preparations J Appl Physiol 77: 2519-2521, 1994.
- Balon TW and Nadler JL. Evidence that nitric oxide increases glucose transport in skeletal muscle J Appl Physiol 82: 359-363, 1997.
- Wagenmakers, A. (1998). Muscle amino acid metabolism at rest and during exercise: role in human physiology and metabolism Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews, 26, 287-314.
- Tipton, K. & Wolfe, R. (1998) Exercise-induced changes in protein metabolism Acta Physiology Scandinavia, 162(3), 377-387
- Wolfe, R. (2001) Effects of amino acid intake on anabolic processes Canadian Journal of Applied Physiology, S26, S220-S227
- Wolfe, R. (2001) Control of muscle protein breakdown: effects of activity and nutritional states. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, S11, S164-S169.
- Biolo, G., Tipton, K., Klein, S. & Wolfe, R. (1997) An abundant supply of amino acids enhances the metabolic effect of exercise on muscle protein American Journal of Physiology, Endocrinology, and Metabolism, 273, E122-E129.
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath is completely tryptophan-free.
Directions for Purple Wrath
Combine 1-2 scoops of Purple Wraath with 6-14 oz. of water, and consume it pre-workout or over an extended period of time (pre-workout, during your workout, and post-workout). Shake well before drinking. For best results, Purple Wraath should be used in conjunction with other Controlled Labs products, with at least 1-2 gallons of water per day, and a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet.
Initial (First Serving) Instructions
To asses your individual tolerance to the ergogenic matrix, combine 1/2 scoops of Purple Wrath with 4 oz. of water and consume it before, during and/or after your workout. Shake well before drinking.
The ergogenic matrix may cause a slight tingling in some. This is a natural characteristic. You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes or high blood pressure. Consult your doctor before using this product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.