Profit maximally from the countless benefits of curcumin that can boost your athletic performance, support your health and improve your overall wellbeing.
Turmeric has been used for 2.500 to 5.000 years in Indian and Chinese traditional medicine and has become increasingly popular as a superfood in the western world during the last years, as it possesses numerous scientifically proven health benefits.
Turmeric contains about 2 to 8% of the biologically active curcuminoid called curcumin as active ingredient. While many companies only use cheap turmeric powder with a disappointing curcumin content, B.A.M. High Absorption Curcumin contains a turmeric extract standardized to 95% curcumiun, to allow you to maximally profit from all the benefits of curcumin.
Since curcumin is almost completely destroyed by your liver after oral consumption, we use the absorption enhancer piperine that naturally occurs in black pepper and has been shown to increase the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 2000% (!) (1). You will not find a more effective curcumin product anywhere else!
Many of the health benefits of curcumin are of particular interest to hard-training athletes and bodybuilders. Curcumin possesses strong anti-inflammatory effects that can relieve workout related and arthritic joint pain (2). In addition, curcumin can promote stability and health of your bones by actively counteracting a loss of bone mass.
In addition, curcumin is an effective antioxidant (3) that can protect your muscle cells and your DNA from the destructive effects of free radical that are produced in large amounts during hard workouts, while at the same time optimizing and accelerating your recovery.
Curcumin can stimulate and improve the function of your immune system which can protect you from involuntary training breaks due to infectious diseases such as cold and flu, which can slow down on your progress.
And for athletes who use large amounts of supplements or even prohibited substances such as steroids, it may be of interest that curcumin can effectively protect your liver from the harmful effects of alcohol and medication and can even relieve existing severe liver damage (4).
And last but not least, curcumin can improve your insulin sensitivity, which can counteract fluctuations of your blood sugar levels with all their negative effects, such as cravings and increased body fat. This will make it easier for you to reach and keep a lean and defined body.
1. G. Shoba et al.: Influence of Piperine on the Pharmacokinetics of Curcumin in Animals and Human Volunteers. Planta Med, Volume 64, Issue 4, 1998, S. 353–356.
2. K. Madhu, K. Chanda, M. J. Saji: Safety and efficacy of Curcuma longa extract in the treatment of painful knee osteoarthritis: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Inflammopharmacology, Dezember 2012
3. V. Menon, A. Sudheer: Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin. Adv. Exp. Med. Biol.Bd. 595, 2007, S. 105.
4. Somanawat K1, Thong-Ngam D, Klaikeaw N. Curcumin attenuated paracetamol overdose induced hepatitis. World J Gastroenterol. 2013 Mar 28;19(12):1962-7.
5. Alwi I1, Santoso T, et al. The effect of curcumin on lipid level in patients with acute coronary syndrome. Acta Med Indones. 2008 Oct;40(4):201-10.
Take 1-2 capsules Daily with water.