Heimdall will turn you into truly invincible and fearsome Northman, who will emerge victorious from any brutal battle, and will earn a place at Odin's table of gods and heroes in Walhalla at the end of his life
Warning: Last items in stock!
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Of course, this includes first and foremost a razor-sharp focus, a maximum increase of your reaction time, your concentration and your memory, as well as a pronounced stimulating effect that will eliminate any tiredness and fatigue. This will help you to be maximally focused and to give your best in any situation - no matter how hard the challenge may be. During the development of Heimdall we have taken special care to achieve a maximum stimulation WITHOUT accompanying nervousness and inner restlessness, because nothing should distract you from what really matters. This will help you to execute any task with maximum concentration and a real tunnel vision.
Since a powerful guard who wants to defend the gods from all invaders must of course also possess superhuman combat powers, we made sure that Heimdall will maximise your muscle power, while at the same time giving you superhuman stamina and strength to be able to fight even the longest and hardest battles without tiredness or fatigue affecting your fighting ability.
Heimdall will turn you into truly invincible and fearsome Northman, who will emerge victorious from any brutal battle, and will earn a place at Odin's table of gods and heroes in Walhalla at the end of his life.
Viking, take 1 capsule once daily with plenty of fluid.
The recommended daily intake indicated should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of young children! Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and healthy lifestyle Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
1. Lopes JM, Aubier M, Jardim J, Aranda JV, Macklem PT., Effect of caffeine on skeletal muscle function before and after fatigue. J Appl Physiol Respir Environ Exerc Physiol. 1983 May;54(5):1303-5.
2. Tarnopolsky MA. Effect of caffeine on the neuromuscular system--potential as an ergogenic aid. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2008 Dec;33(6):1284-9.
3. Ganio, Matthew S; Klau, Jennifer F; Casa, Douglas J; Armstrong, Lawrence E; Maresh, Carl M, Effect of caffeine on sport-specific endurance performance: a systematic review. 2009, The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 23 (1): 315
4. Green JM, Wickwire PJ, McLester JR, Gendle S, Hudson G, Pritchett RC, Laurent CM. Effects of caffeine on repetitions to failure and ratings of perceived exertion during resistance training. Int J Sports Physiol Perform. 2007 Sep;2(3):250-9.
5. Acheson KJ, Zahorska-Markiewicz B, Pittet P, Anantharaman K, Jéquier E. Caffeine and coffee: their influence on metabolic rate and substrate utilization in normal weight and obese individuals. Am J Clin Nutr. 1980 May;33(5):989-97.
6. Nicholas Gant, Ajmol Ali, Andrew Foskett, The Influence of Caffeine and Carbohydrate Coingestion on Simulated Soccer Performance, 3. Juni 2010, International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, Volume 20, Issue 3: 191-197
7. Westerterp-Plantenga MS, Lejeune MP, Kovacs EM. Body weight loss and weight maintenance in relation to habitual caf-feine intake and green tea supplementation. Obes Res. 2005 Jul;13(7):1195-204.
8. Superko HR, Bortz W, Jr, Williams PT, Albers JJ, Wood PD. Caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee effects on plasma lipoprotein cholesterol, apolipoproteins, and lipase activity: a controlled, randomized trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 1991;54:599–605
9. Lekh RajJuneja, Djong-ChiChu, TsutomuOkubo, YukikoNagato, HidehikoYokogoshi, L-theanine—a unique amino acid of green tea and its relaxation effect in humans, Trends in Food Science & Technology, Volume 10, Issues 6–7, June 1999, Pages 199-204
10. Terashima T, Takido J, Yokogoshi H., Time-dependent changes of amino acids in the serum, liver, brain and urine of rats administered with theanine. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 1999 Apr;63(4):615-8.
11. Klimesch W, Doppelmayr M, Russegger H, Pachinger T, Schwaiger J., Induced alpha band power changes in the human EEG and attention. Neurosci Lett. 1998 Mar 13;244(2):73-6.
12. Kimura K, Ozeki M, Juneja LR, Ohira H., L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Biol Psychol. 2007 Jan;74(1):39-45. Epub 2006 Aug 22.
13. Tamano H, Fukura K, Suzuki M, Sakamoto K, Yokogoshi H, Takeda A., Preventive effect of theanine intake on stress-induced impairments of hippocamapal long-term potentiation and recognition memory. Brain Res Bull. 2013 Jun;95:1-6.
14. Park SK1, Jung IC, Lee WK, Lee YS, Park HK, Go HJ, Kim K, Lim NK, Hong JT, Ly SY, Rho SS., A combination of green tea extract and l-theanine improves memory and attention in subjects with mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled study. J Med Food. 2011 Apr;14(4):334-43.
15. AkikoHigashiyama, Hla HlaHtay, MakotoOzeki, Lekh R.Juneja, Mahendra P.Kapoor, Effects of L-theanine on attention and reaction time response, Journal of Functional Foods Volume 3, Issue 3, July 2011, Pages 171-178
16. Schallier A, Vermoesen K, Loyens E, Van Liefferinge J, Michotte Y, Smolders I, Massie A., L-Theanine intake increases threshold for limbic seizures but decreases threshold for generalized seizures. Nutr Neurosci. 2013 Mar;16(2):78-82.
17. Giesbrecht T, Rycroft JA, Rowson MJ, De Bruin EA , The combination of L-theanine and caffeine improves cognitive performance and increases subjective alertness. Nutr Neurosci. 2010 Dec;13(6):283-90.
18. Owen GN, Parnell H, De Bruin EA, Rycroft JA., The combined effects of L-theanine and caffeine on cognitive performance and mood. Nutr Neurosci. 2008 Aug;11(4):193-8.
19. Siamwala JH, Dias PM, Majumder S, Joshi MK, Sinkar VP, Banerjee G, Chatterjee S., L-theanine promotes nitric oxide production in endothelial cells through eNOS phosphorylation. J Nutr Biochem. 2013 Mar;24(3):595-605.
20. Yoto A, Motoki M, Murao S, Yokogoshi H. Effects of L-theanine or caffeine intake on changes in blood pressure under physical and psychological stresses. J Physiol Anthropol. 2012 Oct 29;31:28. doi: 10.1186/1880-6805-31-28.
21. Borzelleca JF1, Peters D, Hall W., A 13-week dietary toxicity and toxicokinetic study with l-theanine in rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2006 Jul;44(7):1158-66.
Unlike BCAAs, EAA Xtreme does not only stimulate your protein synthesis maximally, but will also provide you with all the building blocks you need for a maximum muscle growth.
Declare war against the heavy weights in the gym - with Time for War
Kohlensäurehaltiges Getränk mit Koffein, Taurin, Inosit, Glucuronolacton und Vitaminen für Personen mit erhöhtem Nährstoffbedarf! 0% Aspartam!
Curcuma extract 50: 1 (contains 95% curcumuninoids) capsules from GN Laboratories The ultimate superfood to support health and well-being with a maximum concentration of active ingredients and superior bioavailability!
Dieses Shirt ist dem Schildwall gewidmet! Zeige deine zugehörigkeit mit diesem Shirt!
Einst besiegte Siegfried den Lindwurm Fafnir und erlangte hierdurch den Helm des Schreckens - Oegishjalmr.