Do you want a murderous, literally skin-bursting pump, maximum performance for daily personal bests, endless muscle endurance, and incredible gains of strength and size without having to use a pre-workout booster that makes you feel like a squirrel on speed and that will cause sleepless nights? - Then Narc Nemesis Pump is exactly what you were looking for!
- For a murderous, literally skin-bursting pump
- Will take your gains in strength and size to a whole new level
- For more brutal reps per set and more high intensity sets per workout
- Increased efficiency and better coordination of your muscle contractions thanks to a better mind-muscle connection
- Free of stimulants and therefore also suitable for brutal workouts late in the evening
- Maximum energy, endless endurance & stamina and a maximum delay of the onset of muscle fatigue
- Will accelerate and optimize your recovery during and after your workouts for more frequent and longer brutal trainings sessions without any risk of overtraining
- Maximum gains of strength and muscle mass
- Will protects your muscle cells and your DNA from damage by free radicals, that are produced in large amounts during intensive workouts
- Anti-inflammatory properties that will relieve workout-related joint and muscle pain
- Unmatched bioavailability and slower degradation of the active ingredients because of an innovative combination of piperine, cayenne pepper extract and our Polyhydrate™ Unique Buffering Technology
Narc Nemesis Pump - the revolutionary pump booster that will make all other stimulant free products look like a soft summer breeze!
Most manufacturers of pre-workout boosters seem to think that an extreme mix of hard stimulants is all you need for intense and productive workouts – but our Narc Pump boosters have always been proof of how wrong these companies are!
Narc Nemesis Pump takes the whole idea of a perfect pre-workout booster that will help you achieve the most incredible and productive workouts of your life to a whole new level. With Narc Nemesis PUMP you will not only feel the most incredible pump during you workouts, but will also experience endless energy and stamina, that will make the term “exhaustion” a pale memory from a distant past - and all this without the nervousness, the inner restlessness and the many other disadvantages that are associated with hard stimulants.
Since Narc Nemesis Pump is free of stimulants, you can profit from all the benefits of a real hardcore booster even during workouts late in the evening. And for all those who can not tolerate stimulants or who are not allowed to use stimulants because of health reasons, Narc Nemesis Pump will be the perfect way to take their workout performance and their gains of mass and strength to a whole new level.
To deliver all you would expect from a real hardcore pre-workout booster even without stimulants, we use an innovative and sophisticated combination of ingredients to help you to achieve sustainable and permanent increases of performance, strength and muscle mass. By Narc Nemesis Pump will not only give you infinite energy and endless endurance, but also optimize and maximize your recovery and muscle growth.
Unlike stimulant-based boosters, the effects of Narc Nemesis Pump will not diminish because of a habituation effect, but will instead become even stronger the longer you use it, as Narc Nemesis Pump will permanently increase your performance.
Narc Nemesis Pump - For the most extreme and productive workouts of your life, an extreme, literally skin-bursting pump, and never before seen gains of muscle mass and strength - or would you have expected anything less from a booster named "NARC"?
- Chen HY et al. “Magnesium enhances exercise performance via increasing glucose availability in the blood, muscle, and brain during exercise.“, PLoS One. 2014 Jan 20;9(1):e85486
- Wilkerson JE, Batterton DL, Horvath SM. Exercise-induced changes in blood ammonia levels in humans. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1977 Dec 22;37(4):255-63.
- Bendahan D, Mattei JP, Ghattas B, Confort-Gouny S, Le Guern ME, Cozzone PJ. Citrulline/malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle. Br J Sports Med. 2002 Aug;36(4):282-9.
- Pérez-Guisado J, Jakeman PM. Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 May;24(5):1215-22
- Morita, Masahiko et al. (2014): Oral supplementation with a combination of l-citrulline and l-arginine rapidly increases plasma l-arginine concentration and enhances NO bioavailability. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 454.1: 53-57.
- Bailey SJ, Winyard PG, Vanhatalo A, Blackwell JR, DiMenna FJ, Wilkerson DP, Jones AM. Acute L-arginine supplementation reduces the O2 cost of moderate-intensity exercise and enhances high-intensity exercise tolerance. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2010 Nov;109(5):1394-403.
- Monti LD, Setola E, Lucotti PC, Marrocco-Trischitta MM, Comola M, Galluccio E, Poggi A, Mammì S, Catapano AL, Comi G, Chiesa R, Bosi E, Piatti PM. Effect of a long-term oral l-arginine supplementation on glucose metabolism: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2012 Oct;14(10):893-900.
- COLLIER, Scott R.; CASEY, Darren P.; KANALEY, Jill A. Growth hormone responses to varying doses of oral arginine. Growth Hormone & IGF Research, 2005, 15. Jg., Nr. 2, S. 136-139
- Parise G, Mihic S, MacLennan D, Yarasheski KE, Tarnopolsky MA. Effects of acute creatine monohydrate supplementation on leucine kinetics and mixed-muscle protein synthesis. J Appl Physiol. 2001 Sep;91(3):1041-7.
- S. Olsen, P. Aagaard u. a.: Creatine supplementation augments the increase in satellite cell and myonuclei number in human skeletal muscle induced by strength training. In: The Journal of Physiology. Band 573, Pt 2Juni 2006, S. 525–534,
- Saremi A, Gharakhanloo R, Sharghi S, Gharaati MR, Larijani B, Omidfar K (April 2010). "Effects of oral creatine and resistance training on serum myostatin and GASP-1". Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 317 (1–2): 25–30.
- Artioli GG, Gualano B, Smith A, Stout J, Lancha AH Jr., Role of beta-alanine supplementation on muscle carnosine and exercise performance. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2010 Jun;42(6):1162-73.
- 13. Evans K, Nasim Z, Brown J, Butler H, Kauser S, Varoqui H, et al. Acidosis-sensing glutamine pump SNAT2 determines amino acid levels and mammalian target of rapamycin signalling to protein synthesis in L6 muscle cells. J Am Soc Nephrol 2007;18:1426-36.
- Evans K, Nasim Z, Brown J, Clapp E, Amin A, Yang B, et al. Inhibition of SNAT2 by metabolic acidosis enhances proteolysis in skeletal muscle. J Am Soc Nephrol 2008;19:2119-29.
- Alaghband-Zadeh J, Mehdizadeh S, Khan NS, O'Farrell A, Bitensky L, Chayen J. The natural substrate for nitric oxide synthase activity. Cell Biochem Funct. 2001 Dec;19(4):277-80.
- Yatabe Y et al. Effects of taurine administration on exercise.“ Adv Exp Med Biol. 2009; 643:245-52.
- Zhang M et al. ”Role of taurine supplementation to prevent exercise-induced oxidative stress in healthy young men.“ Amino Acids. 2004 Mar;26(2):203-7
- Carneiro EM et al. ”Taurine supplementation modulates glucose homeostasis and islet function.“ J Nutr Biochem. 2009 Jul;20(7):503-11.
- Jeong H, Lee JY, Jang EJ, Lee EH, Bae MA, Hong JH, Hwang ES., Hesperedin promotes MyoD-induced myogenic differentiation in vitro and in vivo. Br J Pharmacol. 2011 Jun;163(3):598-608.
- G.K.JayaprakashaTamilSelviK.K.Sakariah, Antibacterial and antioxidant activities of grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extracts, Food Research Internationa, Volume 36, Issue 2, 2003, Pages 117-122
- Peter M. Clifton, Effect of Grape Seed Extract and Quercetin on Cardiovascular and Endothelial Parameters in High-Risk Subjects, Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, Volume 2004, Issue 5, Pages 272-278
- Aoi W, Naito Y, Takanami Y, Ishii T, Kawai Y, Akagiri S, et al. Astaxanthin improves muscle lipid metabolism in exercise via inhibitory effect of oxidative CPT I modification. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 2008 Feb 22;366(4):892-7.
- Curt L. Malmsten ÅL. Dietary Supplementation with Astaxanthin-Rich Algal Meal Improves Strength Endurance Carotenoid Science. 2008;13
- Djordjevic B, Baralic I, Kotur-Stevuljevic J, Stefanovic A, Ivanisevic J, Radivojevic N, et al. Effect of astaxanthin supplementation on muscle damage and oxidative stress markers in elite young soccer players. The Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 2012 Aug;52(4):382-92.
- Jean Soon Park, Jong Hee Chyun, Yoo Kyung Kim, Larry L Line, Boon P Chew, Astaxanthin decreased oxidative stress and inflammation and enhanced immune response in humans, Nutrition & Metabolism20107:18
- C K Atal, R K Dubey and J Singh, Biochemical basis of enhanced drug bioavailability by piperine: evidence that piperine is a potent inhibitor of drug metabolism. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics January 1, 1985, 232 (1) 258-262;
- Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS., Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Med. 1998 May;64(4):353-6.
- Marja P. Kähkönen, Anu I. Hopia, Heikki J. Vuorela, Jussi-Pekka Rauha, Kalevi Pihlaja, Tytti S. Kujala, and, and Marina Heinonen, Antioxidant Activity of Plant Extracts Containing Phenolic Compounds, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 1999 47 (10), 3954-3962
- Mohd Shara , Sidney J. Stohs, Efficacy and Safety of White Willow Bark (Salix alba) Extracts, Phytotherapy Research, Volume 29, Issue 8
- Shinichi Demura, Takayoshi Yamada, Shunsuke Yamaji, Miho Komatsu, Koji Morishita, The effect of L-ornithine hydrochloride ingestion on performance during incremental exhaustive ergometer bicycle exercise and ammonia metabolism during and after exercise, European journal of clinical nutrition, volume 64, number 10, pages 1166, year 2010
- Zajac A et al. (2010): Arginine and ornithine supplementation increases growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 serum levels after heavy-resistance exercise in strength-trained athletes. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Apr;24(4):1082-90.
- Ephraim P.LanskyaRobert A.Newman, Punica granatum (pomegranate) and its potential for prevention and treatment of inflammation and cancer, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 109, Issue 2, 19 January 2007, Pages 177-206
- Al-Dujaili, Emad and Smail, Nacer , Pomegranate juice intake enhances salivary testosterone levels and improves mood and well being in healthy men and women, Society for Endocrinology BES 2012, volume 28
- Sreekumar Sreeja,Thankayyan R.Santhosh Kumar, Baddireddi S.Lakshmi, Sreeharshan Sreeja, Pomegranate extract demonstrate a selective estrogen receptor modulator profile in human tumor cell lines and in vivo models of estrogen deprivation, The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, Volume 23, Issue 7, July 2012, Pages 725-732
- Waldegger, S., Busch, G. L., Kaba, N. K., Zempel, G., Ling, H., Heidland, A., Lang, F. (1997). Effect of cellular hydration on protein metabolism. Mineral and electrolyte metabolism, 23(3-6), 201-205.
- ANTONIO, Jose; GONYEA, William J. Progressive stretch overload of skeletal muscle results in hypertrophy before hyperplasia. Journal of applied physiology, 1993, 75. Jg., Nr. 3, S. 1263-1271.
Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.The recommenend daily intake indicated should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of young children!
Store in a cool dark place.
Food supplement with free aminoacids,plant materials,vitamins mineral and sweetener